5 Reasons Why Customers Prefer Morningstar’s EMC-1
November 7, 2016
Morningstar’s new Ethernet MeterBus Converter (EMC-1) enables IP-based network and internet connectivity to compatible Morningstar products for remote monitoring and configuration of system settings.
Here are the top 5 advantages of the EMC-1 versus other serial converters on the market:
1. Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +60°C and conformal coating designed for the harshest off-grid environments.
2. Wide operating voltage range allowing a single product to be compatible with 12, 24, and 48 volt battery systems.
3. Auto-detection and configuration when connected to compatible Morningstar products.
4. Low power consumption (2W maximum).
5. Simple connectivity via an RJ-11 port.> Back to news