Key Features and Benefits
- Maximizes energy harvest – superior peak power tracking over conventional MPPT controllers.
- Highest peak efficiency for off-grid controllers in the industry: 99% (TS150).
- Built for reliability and performance, with an oversized heatsink and over-spec’d components. Fully-rated for operation at temperatures up to 45C.
- Extensive networking and communications features enable system monitoring, data logging, and adjustability.
- On-board RS-232 port included on all models; Ethernet included on all 60A models.
- Extensive electronic protections include short-circuit, over-current and reverse polarity to ensure the controller will not be damaged by wiring mistakes or overloads.
- Certified to IEC 62093 which establishes requirements for the design qualification of balance-of-system (BOS) components used in terrestrial photovoltaic (PV) systems.
- Fanless design for long-term reliability.