“The Morningstar of Inverters”
demand for “a
Morningstar of inverters” built to the same high standards as the brand’s iconic charge controllers.
new models from
150-2,500W with 120 or 230V output and 12, 24 or 48V DC input options cover a wide range of applications
requiring a high-performance, industrial-grade inverter.
- Engineered for system-level integration and communication with Morningstar charge controllers, for
seamless system design and operation. Now system designers can specify “all Morningstar” in their
- Wireless Android and iOS utility apps for set-up and monitoring with remote devices, plus Bluetooth
- Multiple AC hardwire remote terminal options on selected models
SureSine line uses industrial-grade build quality throughout, with models built around premium toroidal
for improved sinewave stability. Designed for the most demanding off-grid mission-critical installations
- Superior thermal
fanless design means higher reliability– for example, the 300W model doesn’t derate until 45 C
delivers 200W at 60 C. The small 150W model doesn’t derate even at 60 C! That’s outstanding
performance in their power classes.
- Full communications
include: RS485, USB, Ethernet, MS-CAN, Bluetooth while using industry-standard MODBUS
AC options include: hard-wire terminals for all markets and power levels,
North America 150, 300, and 700W versions, and Universal for International 150, 300, and 700W
Wireless Android and iOS utility apps included for set-up and monitoring
Features and specifications subject to change.
Contact Morningstar for product
“Industry’s FIRST Fully-Integrated solar DC
from the leader in charge controllers, with “lithium DNA.” All the most installer-requested features are
including key communications and control functions.
- Additional features can be easily added via Morningstar’s ReadyBlock expansion
Snap-in blocks provide battery metering and monitoring, signaling and load control, and lithium
communications/control, making it easy to grow a system to meet future needs.
- Three new models: GS-MPPT-60M-200V, GS-MPPT-80M-200V, GS-MPPT-100M-200V.
- GenStar enables oversizing PV arrays to meet today’s need for larger systems, and also provides
load control—30 Amp capability, unique for controllers in this class.
as external devices and
accessories, and “pre-builds” them into a single, fully-equipped and ready-to-go charging system.
- No dongles, add-on “patch-corded” devices, or extras needed for system-level communications and
functions. GenStar comes with them, built-in and pre-configured.
- An important step forward in convenience, performance and reliability for more advanced systems.
- This makes GenStar the flagship for Morningstar’s new Integrated Series
Future-proofed design: GenStar is upgradable through Morningstar’s unique ReadyRail
and snap-in ReadyBlocks, to seamlessly provide additional features and capabilities
Features and specifications subject to change. Contact Morningstar for product