Morningstar’s special guest, Jason Lerner of Remote Energy, shares a case study where he will talk about the steps he took to design an off-grid system to enable internet, radio and telecommunications capabilities at a remote site in Washington State. During the presentation, you will learn about: –
- System sizing concerning solar arrays, batteries and controllers
- Battery installation/maintenance best practices
- Choosing the right charge controller
- Monitoring and evaluating the system
- And other tips to improve system performance
This is an informative session for those involved with off-grid solar solar, regardless of the application.